[Steppes] Archery Sunday- Mother's Day

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat May 12 21:41:47 PDT 2007

When I was sending out the dates for archery practices  I went  down the
calendar and picked out the second and fourth Sundays. Well, I was  trying to be
efficient and didn't notice I picked Mother's day. Go figure that  of all
people I would miss the holiday. Lord Alvin caught it at the business  meeting and
changed it but I wished to send out a reminder. There will be NO  archery
practice on Sunday due to Mother's Day. Spend the time with you  families.

HL Maili  Donnel MacGregor

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael  of Langley