[Steppes] Anybody want an axe? Or spinning fiber?

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon May 14 04:21:41 PDT 2007

I thought that I'd sold the axe in an earlier sale - it's decorative, can
be used but not the kind of plain axe you use to chop wood and such.  This
is a hang-on-wall-parade-around kind of axe.  I won it in a raffle, to the
disgust of many men in the crowd.  Hey, if you know me, it was a much
better prize than the silk embroidery threads!

But speaking of which - I haven't found silks, but I did find two boxes of
spinning fiber.  Mostly wool, but at least one packet of mohair.  This is
on top of all the stuff I know I want to keep, so I'll be selling it in
next Saturday's garage sale.  Some is dyed but most is natural colours from
off-white to dark chocolate.

I do want to sell the weaponry, but I don't want to put them into the sale
openly because of safety concerns.  So if you're interested, let me know
when you arrive.

                       ---= f/k/a  "Little Morgan"