[Steppes] Garage Sale Details

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu May 17 00:45:30 PDT 2007

Several people have sent questions, so here is a general answer:

Garage sale is Saturday from 8:00am to 1:00pm.
4009 Christopher Way, Plano (just off Coit and north of Legacy)

Spinning fiber is priced randomly.  Usually I look at it, look at you, and name a price.  If it's in a bag with a price tag on it, you have a starting point.  Original prices could be 50 cents to a dollar an ounce depending upon the fiber involved, but a lot is less.  Mostly the stuff is wool and most is washed and carded or in batts, but not all.  I also have one top-weighted drop spindle for sale.

I also have an enclosed candle lamp, lots of embroidery floss in various colours, yarn of various fibers, some fabric.  A friend who is also moving has brought a carton of fabric, I don't know what's in it.  She has two small boys so there is a LOT of baby and toddler boy clothing, and car seats, and toys.  LOTS of toys.

Bookshelves - I have five white and two "wood" of the five-shelf size, which is about 30" wide by 12" deep by close to six feet tall.  Prebuilt, keep that in mind.  I also have three smaller white ones in various heights.  And several metal shelves that I've used in the garage for storage.

                                           ---= f/k/a  "Little Morgan"