[Steppes] Warlord Champion and Contest winners names for scrolls

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 17:04:12 PDT 2007

Greetings Steppes,

  There are a large number of champion and contest winner prize scrolls for the Steppes Warlord event.  In order to assist the Steppes Scribes Guild with the workload, Baroness Francesca has requested assistance from calligraphers from Ansteorra.   To assist us with collecting the winner names correctly and promptly, I have setup the following.

  On Saturday and Sunday, each contest coordinator will be delivered a bright yellow/orange slip of paper.
  (If coordinators wish to pick up slips at Scribes Point following morning court on Saturday, that would be lovely.)

  Once the winner name is known, please print clearly:
  - the winner name,
  - your name (in the event we have questions),
  - the contest event (be specific, ie, which boffer age range)
  - circle the day (Sat or Sun).
  Then send a courier to the Scribe's Point quickly, so that names maybe affixed to scrolls in time for evening court presentations.  If you loose your slips, write the information on any paper and send.

  *Saturday - Scribe's Point will be in the hall behind the throne stages, please see Mistress Hillary Greenslade or Baroness Francesca Laviana Sansovino to receive or turn in your winner slips.

  *Sunday -  Please see Baroness Ceinwen ferch Rhuel, or Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame at the Steppes Baronial pavilion for directions to Ceinwen's location, to receive or turn in your slips.

  I realize not all the contest coordinators will be on this e-list, but many of you will be assisting them, please advise the information this weekend.

  Here's to a successful, smooth and fun event!
  Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet
  (this is a public service announcement paid for by the Autocrats and Steppes (to be) Baroness)