[Steppes] It's that time again

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 28 12:41:12 PDT 2007

Yes, the Steppes Letter due date is upon us. Please get your submissions in by the 31st of May (that's this coming Thursday).
Even if you don't have an article, please send me any updates to the schedule you might have.  I will post the same schedule as last month for ongoing activities, unless you send me your changes or cancellations.

I would also like to have any articles regarding Warlord or pictures (would need written permission) to choose from to put on the cover this month.

As always, I am most happy to help with writing or editing any articles you want to submit.

In Service,
Susanna Nightegale de Caldwell, Chronicler
(trying to resubmit my name - thank goodness for the Herald's table at Warlord!!!!!)