[Steppes] Warlord Waterbearers' Thanks

Loni Orbison redpenwielder at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 11:10:07 PDT 2007

Although water was certainly not in short supply this Warlord, making sure that our valiant fighters were adequately hydrated was still an important part of the total effort.

  Alas!  Our list of those who volunteered is a sodden mass of pulpy paper and blue ink
a victim of the Sunday afternoon deluge.

  But there were many who helped with waterbearing—both those known and those unknown to us—lords, ladies and youngsters.  We never had to look far to find willing and eager hands to lift and carry.  We gave out 23 thank you tokens.  To those 23 we offer our deepest gratitude.

  And to our good neighbors the chirurgeons and the list mistresses, we thank you also for your company, your patient vigilance, and your unfailing good cheer.

  Osanna and Elinor