[Steppes] A-Kon

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Tue May 1 07:38:41 PDT 2007

It may be a good idea to hold off on A-Kon this year.  One big reason is
that some people may still be recovering from Warlord.  If we want to help
man a demo that weekend, why don't we support our cousins to the West.  If I
remember right, Elfsea is having a demo at the same time at the Highland
Games.  I am sure that they would welcome the help.

I don't remember who said it, but it's not the quantity of demos we do, it's
the quality that get's us notices and brings people back.  Let's get
something really nice together for Lazy Dragon Con in August.  They have
been most accomodating to us for this event.  :)

We can always try A-Kon another time...

In Service,

Regan (aka Constance)