[Steppes] A-Kon

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:31:57 PDT 2007

I agree. I think we should devote our efforts to helping out Elfsea as a
show of good-will. I've invited them for all our demos here as well, since
for some reason Dallas seems to be the big convention area, not Fort Worth,
but with local cons and festivals we get as many people from Ft Worth as
Dallas attending.

Let's support Elfsea, drink some ale and play some games while having a good
time. I'd really like to see both Baronies combine their recruiting efforts
and helping them out with this may go a long way to getting us started down
that road.

Faelan