[Steppes] weather in Steppes area

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Thu May 3 04:26:37 PDT 2007

East of Denton is fine.  I was with a group of people from work at Down
Under Pub and Grub in Frisco when it hit.  Lots of wind and rain..  One of
the trees in the parking lot was blown over as well as some of the tables
and chairs on the patio.  It was pretty wild.  At one point they had
everyone get into the middle of the restaurant and away from the windows.
Our server said that there was a tornado spotted at preston and main..  I
wasn't sure if he was just saying that to get us to stay a little longer, or
what.. I wouldn't be surprised.  The lightning on the way home was INTENSE.

Regan