[Steppes] 635 contruction

Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 12:55:58 PDT 2007

http://dfwtraffic.dot.state.tx.us/
This might help.
Any route that does not include I635 from Farmer's Branch to Mesquite will
be your best bet. There are 8 different set of lane closures on I635 that I
know of. From North and West of Dallas you can take I35 downtown,crossover
to I45, exit to Hwy175 and then switch to Hwy80/I20/I30 in the Pleasant
Grove area.
East and Northeast of Dallas, make you best route to Hwy66 in Garland.
Continue on that until you reach Rockwall. Ridge Road(Hwy740) and Hwy 205
will both take you to I30 and eventually down to Hwy80 and I20.

Catalina
Sanguinem dumtaxat causam virtutis pendate