[Steppes] Embroiderers, a challenge...

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Thu May 31 14:12:22 PDT 2007

My fellow embroiderers,

Because I am "bard"-at-arms to Sior Tomas, I was able to see the
regalia for Steppes Warlord and his Queen of Love and Beauty up close
yesterday.  While I enjoy the beauty of the Warlord tunic and cloak I
was sad, and slightly embarrassed, to discover that the Queen of Love
and Beauty's cloak is as plain as fabric can be.

Thus, with permission from our most Excellent Baroness, I issue a challenge.

Let us make a few feathers for our Ladies to wear.

I would like to embroider a bit of trim along edge and hem to match
the vine and leaf work on the Warlord tunic.  Anyone willing to
help?  Anyone have a better idea?

I would be willing to host stitching groups here at my home.

Yours in Service,
Maggie MacPherson
Glaslyn's Bardic Defender