[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice is cancelled for Sunday 11/4/07:

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 2 06:48:27 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Figured I'd best make the post lest I get busy and forget.
Steppes Archery Practice is canceled for Sunday 11/4/07 due
to Rosenfield's "Battle of Three Kings" event.

I have heard rumor of a change of your guard and held off
to allow our new marshal to make the announcement, however
I have not yet heard back from our central regional missile
marshal with any confirmation of the appointment and we
have run out of time.  So until we hear from her or someone
else in the know, I guess I'm still on watch!?!

Have a safe journey to and returning from the Three Kings
event, and we'll see you on the Eastfield archery range on
the following Sunday.

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

Still Interim Archery Marshal for the Steppes maybe?

PS: For those whom have asked I haven't forgotten about the
GJS post, just haven't had a minute to spare it's been a
very busy week!