[Steppes] Ride to Nov. Populace

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:27:57 PST 2007

I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me a ride to populace from
SMU?

Also, Medieval Club's Halloween thingy went fairly well, considering.
However, I didn't like how haphazard the planning was (thus why I didn't
manage to incorporate anyone else in it), and I'm sort of taking control of
organizing the Medieval Faire we put on. It's not until sometime early
April, but that's barely enough time to get ready. (Well, who would know
that fact better than SCA autocratty types?) So anyway, I'd like to bring
that subject up at populace, if I can get there.

Thanks.

--
In service to The Dream,
Cuillioc "Quill"  /|\