[Steppes] Embroidery lessons at Serena's

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 15:16:07 PST 2007

Dear folk of the Steppes,

at my house tonight (Wednesday, Nov. 7), as previously announced at
the October Steppes populace gathering.  My apologies for not posting
this reminder sooner; it's been a wacky couple of weeks.

This is not a "guild" (ranks, structure, judging others' work), nor
is it to be a "stitch and <rhymes>" (yakking while working on stuff).
 It is also not about producing specific projects -- my persona and
your persona may be more than a thousand years apart!

It's so that people who know embroidery stitch techniques can teach
those techniques to people who want to learn them.  Pretty simple,
eh?

If you already have some embroidery supplies, go ahead and bring
them.  I do have a limited supply of items for those who don't have
any already.

--Serena

DIRECTIONS:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=1&latlongtype=internal&latitude=7kB9F36NcNzpQ4D5SiVS0g%3D%3D&longitude=W588TaOyoo%2Bd%2B1NbfU2npQ%3D%3D&name=&phone=&level=ADDRESS&cat=&address=7135+Vinland+St&city=Dallas&state=TX&zipcode=75227-1829

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIycG51BF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLWJ1dHRvbgRzbGsDbGluaw--#mvt=m&q1=7135+Vinland+St.%2C+Dallas+TX++756227-1829&trf=0&lon=-96.688936&lat=32.789457&mag=3

7135 Vinland St.
Dallas, TX  75227-1829

call 214-388-8156 if you get lost