[Steppes] Steppes Fighter Practice 11-11-2007

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Nov 13 13:28:01 PST 2007

Canton of Glaslyn
---------------------------------
                 Glaslyn's
Artisan of the Flame
Saturday, November 24, 2007
  Transport Workers Union
  Golden Triangle Drive
  Fort Worth TX 76177
Make your best way to I-35W. Take exit 64 at Golden Triangle Blvd.
Follow signs on the service road. The site is on the right, behind
the ** store.
**We would like to caution all who will attending this event. The
site is located behind an adult only store. A very large 3X sign
can be seen from the main road.

December:
Regional Fighter Practice
December 1st -
This practice is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. and will run until at
least 4 p.m.
Centurion Hrafn has secured a pavilion at Bob Eden park in Euless, TX.
901 Mid-Cities Blvd West, Euless, Texas 76039.

http://www.euless.org/pacs/rental/pavilions.htm (Website of the parks)

http://tinyurl.com/ywsfdg (tiny URL to the google map of the location)

Because we have these pavilions, this will be a rain-or-shine event.  I
n the event of slightly inclement weather, we'll be able to fight under the
pavilion by moving the tables.  If it's really cold, we'll stoke the bbq
pits
with coals for heat.  This event will not be canceled for anything other
than an ice storm, dear friends.

We will have some visitors from far off lands visiting us as well.

Earl Duncan will be visiting from his new home in the Outlands, and
the Baron of Terra Pomaria of the Kingdom of An-Tir, Sir Roland will
be joining us as well.

This practice will begin at 11 a.m.  I'm sure some of us will be there
earlier.
We'll likely go until it's too dark to fight.  Authorizations may be
possible,
if you need authorization please contact the Central Regional Knight
Marshal,
Sior Tomas to ensure proper paperwork is available.
Please contact me if you have any other questions, and I look forward to
seeing you there!

This past Sunday, back to the basics for everyone. Work upon Shield
techniques,
footwork, basic swordsmanship, shield design, and just generally hanging
out.
Those who came prepared for next Sunday!

Then off to one of the local buffets for dinner.

Children: 3
Total in attendance: 12

In attendance this day:
Lady Katheryn Cunningghame - Baroness of Steppes

Clan Ross:
Sir Morgan Buchanan (KSCA - Knight in SCA)
               - Web Minister for Canton of Lindenwood
      and his lady, Lady Ciannait Chaimbuel
               - Chronicler for Canton of Lindenwood
Centurion Hrafn Olafsson (Squire to Sir Duncan)
    and his lady,
        Lady Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa
          - Steppes Equestrian Marshal

Condottieri:
Centurion Cionaodh O'Hosey
     with children
         daughter - Tori
         and son - Jon
         and son - Nikko
HLady Honour du Bois - {Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol (KSCA - Knight in
SCA)}
        - Seneschal of Canton of Lindenwood

John
    and his lady, Annwn