[Steppes] Results of the Queens Champion bids

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 07:18:21 PST 2007

Greetings Steppes

We found out last evening that the Steppes did not win the bid for Queen's Champion.  The Barony of Namron, very close to where Her Highness lives and people close to her heart, will be hosting this event. The Kingdom Seneshal was very complimentary about our enthusiasm and efforts to put together a complete bid in such a short period of time.  Thank you to Lord Damon, HLord Alasdair, HLady Margarite and Lady Elizabeth for their hard work on the bid.

There will be several of us here that will be attending , so post to the list if you want to try to carpool.  Come with us to support our Steppes/Eflsea group as the fight for the right to be, yet again, defenders the Iron Star of Ansteorra!

I was pleased and honored to have so many of you willing to help out with this event. Shall we try again for the July Queens?

As always, happy to be your Baroness
Katheryn