[Steppes] ISO a book I loaned

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 11:42:48 PST 2007

I have loaned out several books from my own collection, and am now looking to see them return home. One of my To Dos is to catalog all of my research books (the fiction would take a while as it numbers in excess of 4000!) and make sure that my name and contact information is in every book.

I know where several of them are, but some are missing and I'm no longer sure who has them. So, I'm listing the missing books below.? If you have them, please return them to me at either Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel or 12th Night, or make private arrangements.? If you still need them for your research, I'll be happy to let you borrow them again once they are catalogued.

Missing books:

Jennifer Scarce. Women's Costumes of the Near and Middle East. This is a moderately rare book and fairly expensive to replace. I REALLY need this one back! And as far as I know, I'm the only one in the Barony with this book.

Oliver Watson. Ceramics from Islamic Lands. This is also a moderately rare and expensive book and crucial to a documentation project I am working on.

There are also several weaving books and costume books loaned out that need to at least visit home.

Please, please be on the lookout for these books!

Thank you for your time and the bandwidth.

Yours in service,

Honorable el-Sayyidda Saqra al-Kudsi
aka?Jackie Saunders?