[Steppes] ISO John

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 16:58:27 PST 2007

You know I was thinking about that on the way to work. Bother of the stick
mmmmmm depending on your perspective it could mean different things. Sticks you
 hit with or fling.

Lesson to learn............ John is too common a name. :)

Thanks Morgan.

Donnel

In a message dated 11/5/2007 7:40:05 AM Central Standard Time,