[Steppes] Steppes Populace on November 16th

sca at bmhanson.net sca at bmhanson.net
Tue Nov 6 06:22:01 PST 2007

Alright.  Thanks to those that offered on this short notice.  This month's populace meeting will still be held on November 16th but now it will be held at Klara's house in Celina.  i will let her send the directions and other information.

Margarite

Nothing is impossible, only mathematically improbable.