[Steppes] Gulf war gifts - need ideas

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:00:50 PST 2007

> So, what can we make?> > Katheryn> Baroness of the Steppes
Things easily transportable. If it is larger then make sure we can
send it UPS or something for them.
NO BASKETS

Well made kingdom insignia is always nice.
Nothing with the kingdom arms on it because Crowns get a lot of
cool stuff but it often has the arms on it so that makes it regalia.
That means the Crown can't keep it when they step down.

Garb is nice if we can get the information. Find out the personnas
and sizes of each and give them a really nice outfit. I know that
Crowns often have groovy outfits made for them but more clothes
are always welcome.

We got a period reproduction wooden chest that hid an ice cooler.
That was neat.

Nice largess they can hand out to people with their personal arms on
it.

Perhaps blank scrolls?

Gift certificates to Historic Enterprises, Jo-Annes or HL Amalia.

A pony.

Find out personal information on them. Is he a Viking? Maybe a really
nice carved drinking horn? Does she go crazy for chocolate? A Godiva
gift set. Does he love beer? 1 year of the Beer of the Month club.

Think outside the box.

Yers,

Gunthar