[Steppes] MID-WEEK RAPIER PRACTICE

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:31:17 PST 2007

Easy: Duct tape is The Force. The adhesive has nothing to do with it's mighty awesomeness.

I didn't mention here... Won't be bare breasted... but 8 pounds is looking mighty likely!!! 35.5 weeks and he's 6 pounds and something ounces...

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.