[Steppes] OT: Tequila

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:57:25 PST 2007

I actually like the Goody's on 121 in The Colony.

Just remember, the higher the quality, the less likely your buddy will have
a hangover. :D

Now if you want to treat him to a Tequila Flight ....
Trece Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Lounge
4513 Travis St
Dallas, TX 75205
Phone: 214-780-1900

They actually carry Herradura Seleccion Suprema.

Chiara Francesca