[Steppes] Populace this Friday

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Nov 13 13:06:03 PST 2007

Well I was going to send this back out tonight as a reminder, but you beat me to it.  Remember that it is no longer at Damon's house.  Last week it was announced that it is moved to Klara's in Celina.  I will resend the direction she posted as soon as I can get to my home computer and access the email.  I do not have it on my webmail anymore.