[Steppes] New Baronial Archery Marshal

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 19 12:25:26 PST 2007

Congratulations Lagaard (or condolences, I can never
remember which?), I know you're going to do a great job as
our newest Steppes Archery Marshal!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

Standing down as Steppes' Interim Archery Marshal!

--- Ascelyn of Glentewrde <aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com>