[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice for 10/7/07 is cancelled:

JW Bishop ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 7 06:02:25 PDT 2007

Good morning,

  Tough one to call this morning.  Our weather forecast is
  cloudy and warm with a 30% chance for thundershowers.
  looking at the radar there are more clouds moving in from
  the southeast with a cold front sitting just north of us.
  However the backyard walk has left no question about it,
  yesterday's rains have left it a quagmire so it's safe to
  assume that the Eastfield range is in that same condition.

  So we're going to cancel this morning's archery practice
  and hope for better conditions next weekend.  Enjoy your
  day and plan to join us on the field next Sunday morning!

  Regards,

  William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

  Interim Archery Marshal of the Steppes