[Steppes] Phone problems

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sun Oct 14 14:34:13 PDT 2007

Hello all.  I should have posted this earlier.  Margarite and I are having phone issues it seems.  If you call it will ring once and then drop the call.  Occasionally we hear it "chirp" on our end as it thought about ringing and decided it is not worth the effort..

If you need one of us then please email me and we will get back to you when we can.  Or you can keep trying to cal and eventually we may hear it and get to it in time.  We have to answer it immediately when it starts to ring.

I would give my cell number but the service in my house is spotty at best.  The tech is scheduled for Tuesday to hopefully fix our problem.

Alasdair