[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice for 10/21/07 is cancelled:

JW Bishop ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 06:02:25 PDT 2007

Good morning,

  Tough one to call this morning.  Our weather forecast is
  for a record high today and southern winds of 20-30 MPH
  by noon.  As most of you know the Eastfield range is well
  know for its extremely windy conditions.  Watching the
  cameras bounce around on the news this morning's news
  and remembering all too well how much it is fun trying to
  hold to everything on the range in high wind we're going to
  cancel this morning's archery practice and hope for better
  conditions next weekend..

  Enjoy your day and plan to join us on the field next Sunday
  morning!

  Regards,

  William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

  Interim Archery Marshal of the Steppes

  PS: Don't forget to join us for "The Great Jack O' Lantern
  Shoot" this coming Saturday in Southern Steppes!