[Steppes] Fwd: SCA Demo wanted...

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 18:29:20 PDT 2007

My appologies for this being so short fused, I've been extremely busy the
past couple of weeks. Is there anyone that would be available for this? It's
on the 26th, which is this Friday. Any subject is welcome. I'd like to let
them know by Wednesday for sure who's coming and what they're going to show.

Thanks!
Faelan