[Steppes] OT - Moving Saturday Oct 27th

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 07:20:14 PDT 2007

Good Day...

  As some know, I am moving this Saturday to a new apartment.  Some of my friends have offered to help.

  Right now, I pick up the moving truck at 9am and will be back to the apt no later than 9:30am.  My son, Jared, will be at the apt prepping the rest of the small items.

  I have things to move at my apt as well as a storage unit in Plano.  The largest items are washer/dryer, overstuffed chair, dresser... my furniture isn't great. Its mostly boxes and such.  At this point, I am planning on packing my apt up first, then to storage and back to my new apt.

  So, if anyone can come and help... I would sincerely appreciate it.  I hope to order pizza and have beer for everyone at the end of the move.

  Please contact me if you can help.

  Thank you in advance...

  a tired Viviana

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"