[Steppes] Directions to Populace at Elinor's

Elinor Salter steppesexchequer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 07:13:25 PDT 2007

Sorry, sorry, sorry!  I meant to post earlier in the week but it didn't get
done.

My address:
4309 Sweetbriar Dr
Garland, TX 75042

Google map - *http://tinyurl.com/yszbkr*
Yahoo map - *http://tinyurl.com/ypqgu7*
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=4309+Sweetbriar+Dr,+Garland,+TX+75042-4632&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=37.852384,79.101563&ie=UTF8&ll=32.929814,-96.696725&spn=0.009798,0.019312&z=15&om=0>

In case you lose your way:
Home ph # 972-485-6126
Cell ph # 972-974-1650 (mine), # 214-773-0512 (Eirikr)

We live in extremely NW Garland near the intersection of Plano Rd and
Buckingham (and near the now-bulldozed Richardson Square Mall).  We have the
house number freshly painted on the curb in green.  Look for a blue/white
house with a blue Taurus in the driveway.  Eric's shield will also be out
front.  There shouldn't be a huge problem with street parking but if there
isn't room immediately near us on Sweetbriar, try parking on Burning Tree.

If you're coming via Plano Rd, turn onto Justice (just before/after the
Kindercare, look for the school crossing sign, its a left turn if you're
southbound, right turn if you're northbound).  You then make an immediate
left turn onto Greentree Ln and take it around the bend, at which point it
will become Sweetbriar.  Our house will be on the left, the third house from
the next crossing street.

If you're coming via Buckingham, turn onto N Yale Dr (traffic light, right
turn if you're eastbound, left turn if you're westbound).  Take a right onto
Sweetbriar (3rd street down), and go down a ways.  Go across Burning Tree
(stop sign) and we're the third house on the right.

I was hoping to have an outdoor populace because we don't have the largest
house in the Barony but our back yard is a good size.  However, due to
the cold snap, we will rearrange things indoors for more floor space and I
don't think we'll have a problem.  You can still bring your chairs and lap
throws if you don't mind the chill.  I will be providing chicken noodle
soup, rolls, and sandwich fixings.  Feel free to bring something else to add
to the table (there is a Wal-Mart Grocery on Buckingham if you make plans
but forget like we usually do).

Allergy warning - we do have cats, but the only ones you'll likely encounter
is Freya and Godiva, our pair of 10 week old kittens.  We're steam cleaning
the living room and upholstery tonight which hopefully will minimize any
problems.

Ly Elinor Salter (m/k/a Joanne Jones)
Exchequer, Barony of the Steppes, Ansteorra