[Steppes] Plans to buy T6 Aluminum 6061 for shields

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Thu Oct 25 11:52:28 PDT 2007

Heilsa,

A number of the heavy fighters out at the Steppes Fighter practice are
buying T6 6061 Aluminum  sheet, thickness .090.

If anyone is need of a shield and wish to be include in this buy, then
need to come out this Sunday afternoon with funds to be part of this.
The prices below are ball-park only and may have to adjust based upon
market for metals. Right now this is what I have for the following
shield designs:

Kite (2 x 4 blank) - $71.00 per

Rounds (2 ft by 4ft blank) - $36.00 per

Right now, this is what people want.

These are blanks and not finished, you would have to finish them.

If  you need a 2x3 sheet or some other size, we may be able to
accommodate, depending on how many are ordered.

YIS,
Lord Michael Kettering
Steppes Knight Marshal