[Steppes] MiddleFaire

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:22:10 PDT 2007

Actually, is anyone from the Dallas area going to MiddleFaire who might can
give a travel-sized bard a ride out there and back? Don't care which day, I
just don't want to miss it because I've got a friend who's on the cast
(promised I'd go out there and heckle her).

/Quill

   3. MiddleFaire (Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de Xerez)

> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:51:38 +0200
> From: "Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de Xerez"
>         <ladycatalina at hotmail.com>
> Subject: [Steppes] MiddleFaire
> To: Steppes List <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>
>

> anyone going to Middlefaire this weekend?
> It's supposed to be set in 1652.Catalina A penny to the widow doth
> outshine the unconquered sun.

In service to The Dream,
Cuillioc "Quill"  /|\
Titled Bard of the Barony of Bonwicke and Mendershamshire