[Steppes] Fall Court Site

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:37:47 PDT 2007

I was likewise at Middlefaire this weekend past, and camped Saturday night.
The mowing wasn't amazing, and bugs will probably be an issue for people, as
will the extreme lack of shade. (Water is a must, and sunscreen.) It's a
nice site though (The toilets work now? They were still under heavy
construction last I saw.) and will look even better with us out there. Also,
the faire is lots of fun!

--
In service to The Dream,
Cuillioc "Quill"  /|\

   5. Re: Steppes Fall Court (Michelle Dodd)