[Steppes] Cloak and Bardic

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Fri Oct 19 07:17:16 PDT 2007

Hello all,

Just a reminder that all are welcome to come to my place tomorrow
from 11:am to whenever.  I have only had a few responses, so if you
do plan to come please reply to this message?

I also just realized that I may not have embroidery hoops for
everyone, so if you have one, please bring it over?

Thank you,

Always in your service,
Maggie MacPherson

Here are the directions again:

I am between Forney and Terrell on Hwy 80.
That's the route most take to Canton.

  Coming from Dallas, East bound:
Make your best route to I-30 or 635
Go East on Hwy 80.  Pass Forney and the Super Walmart on the Left
Take the next exit (FM 212/217)
Cross Hwy 80 and go straight.
Turn Right at the T
When the road bears to the Right, follow to the Stop Sign.
Left (That's Iron Gate)
Then the first Right (That's Rose May)

  From I-20:
Go to the first Forney Exit, 740
Go through the light, to the T
Turn Left and cross the railroad tracks,
Go to the first Left.
Cross Hwy 80 and go straight.
Turn Right at the T
When the road bears to the Right, follow to the Stop Sign.
Left (That's Iron Gate)
Then the first Right (That's Rose May)

  From 30 east of 635:
Cross the lake,
Turn south at 740.  That's the road for Rockwall.
Then when 740 heads to a sharp right on Pinson road, you stay straight.
The road T's, you go left.
The first right, by the radio tower, is Reeder.
Reeder T's and you go left.
When the road bears to the Right, follow to the Stop Sign.
Turn left at the first Stop Sign. (Iron Gate)
Right at the next street. (Rose May)

I'm halfway down on the Left.  The only house with flowers on the
mail box and Roses climbing the pillar by the door.

2110 Rose May Dr
Forney Tx

Sadly, we are so new that we are not on Google yet.
Call if you need better directions.
214-793-0744