[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice for 9/2/07 is confirmed:

JW Bishop ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 2 04:54:08 PDT 2007

Good morning all,

  Our weather is going to be sunny and just a bit cooler
  with a twenty percent chance for isolated showers later
  this evening.  Should be perfect for today's archery
  practice!  So come out and join us this morning to
  loft some feathered shafts down range on this first day
  of our fall season.

  Bring some sodas & snacks and we'll make it an
  impromptu Gothic pity party!  See ya on the range!

  Regards,

  William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

  Interim Archery Marshal of the Steppes