[Steppes] SteppesLetter and Business Meeting

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 4 09:19:23 PDT 2007

Greetings,
I am having an issue with my printer that has kept me from getting the newsletter to Kinko's. It should be fixed tomorrow. Also, I have a meeting for work that will last through most of business meeting.

Therefore, I won't be there and there won't be newsletters at the meeting. I should have the paper newsletters in the mail by Thursday and the PDF online/emailed version out tomorrow. If you count on getting your newsletter in paper at the meeting, if you will send me your mailing address privately: shark75080 at sbcglobal.net  I will be glad to mail you one for this month. Otherwise, you can get it online.

As usual, if you want to be added to my email distribution and taken off of the USPS list, just let me know and I can take care of that.

Best Regards,
Susanna, chronicler