[Steppes] Officer Reports Email a copy to me please.

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:52:38 PDT 2007

To Her Excellency Katheryn Cunningghame and those grand and noble gentles
living in this fair land we call home does Dietrich von Greyssen send
warmest greetings on this wet and rainy day!

I would first of all wish to thank Lady Regan Caimbeul for including me on
the list of persons to recieve her monthly report.  I did recieve that
and wish to thank you for remembering.

Would those officers who have not yet sent in a monthly report please
include me on the CC portion, so that I may recieve your report along with
our Seneschal and Her Excellency please?  And for those who have sent in
your reports, please email me a copy.

Thank you.

YIS,
Dietrich von Greyssen
Deputy Seneschal for the Barony of the Steppes