[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice for 9/16/07 is confirmed:

JW Bishop ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 05:31:44 PDT 2007

Good morning all!

  I know, way too cheery for this early in the morning
  right!

  Well our weather is going to be sunny and warm with
  no chance of showers.  Should be perfect for today's
  archery practice!  So do something fun this morning,
  come out and join us for our Steppes archery practice
  and loft some feathered shafts down range.

  Regards,

  William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

  Interim Archery Marshal of the Steppes

  BTW: For those of you getting brewing offering ready
  for our "Great Pumpkin Shoot" the last Saturday in
  October, pumpkins arrived at Walmart this weekend.
  I've already started my pumpkin brew, how about you?