[Steppes] Steppes archery practice for 9/23/07 is canceled:

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 05:43:24 PDT 2007

Good morning,

After some debate upon the field last Sunday and speaking
with more of our archers during this week we have decided
to cancel our archery practice for this Sunday 9/23/07 as
most folks are planing to attend Elfsea's Defender.  We
shall return to our regular scheduled archery practice on
the following Sunday.

Join us for some archery during event this weekend, come
and get an extra Royal Round in for yourself, and Don't
forget to join our Lady Steppes for her breakfast while
you're there.

See you then!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon