[Steppes] Archery practice reminder for Sunday 9/30/07

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 29 08:15:26 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Just a quick note to remind folks we hold Steppes archery
practice every Sunday morning between 10AM and 1PM weather
permitting upon the Eastfield college archery range located
at 3737 Motley Drive in Mesquite TX just a couple blocks
north of I-30 on the right next to the tennis courts.

Long range weather forecast predict clear skies this Sunday
with an afternoon temperatures between 80 to 90 degrees.
Should be a perfect morning for archery!  As always watch
for our post to this list early Sunday morning to confirm
weather and range conditions are suitable for practice that
day.

Should you have ever had an interest in learning to use bow
or crossbow this is a golden opportunity for you.  Over the
years Steppes archery marshals have donated a number of
bows and your barony graciously made funds available to
maintain this and other archery equipment.  So please come
take advantage of what your barony and friends have so
generously provided just for you to use.

We hope to see you on the range this Sunday!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"

Interim Archery Marshal for the Barony of the Steppes