[Steppes] Fall Court Questions

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 20:43:00 PDT 2007

My apologies if I missed the answers when I went to the website.... I did look, but I am feeble of mind this weekend, thank you headache....

  What kind of toilets are at the site? Are they biffs, or flush?

  Do we bring our own water for drinking, and/or for washing? What are the water arrangements at the site?

  What's the camping area like? What kind of shade is available?

  What are the fire regs? Are there on site fire pits?

  What, if anything, is near for food or grocery runs?

  Trying to figure out the budget, thanks for the help!

  Emma (Esther)