[Steppes] Attendance for Steppes at Bordermarche

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:54:43 PDT 2007

Basically we have 4 "main" melee events in this kingdom a year.  Gothic
Wars, Gulf Wars, Three Kings and Bordermarch Autumn Melees.  There are
sometimes a few other, far less well attended events. The one with the best
castle is Bordermarch.  That's not to say that ALL of our fighters go, but
it's certianly a goal for most of our serious fighters to attend if at all
possible.

Hope that somehow answers your question.

Sir Morgan