[Steppes] What's up with 12th Night?

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 08:40:42 PDT 2007

Good morning everyone

  HE Borek is now the event steward for 12th Night.  We tentatively have a site in Athens, however it must be approved by all participating groups.  There also might be another site in the works. Respectivly we wanted to wait until after the investiture of Their Excellencies Daire and Druinne before we started talks, seeing how they had many details to attend to for their event.

  Negotiations must take place between the all of the groups before we can finalize many of the details. As soon as we know more details, we can get the website going.

  Know that HE Borek is already working diligently on the regional event for us.

  Thank you everyone and may you have a wonderful day.

  Katheryn
  Baroness of the Steppes

Catalina Elvira Osorio de Moscoso y Lopez de Xerez <ladycatalina at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Who got the bid?

Where is the site?

Is there a website?

Catalina
Sanguinem dumtaxat causam virtutis pendate