[Steppes] Crown Tournament

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 11:02:11 PDT 2008

Attempting to send this again. (I apparently dont know how to use the list when Im half asleep) At this late date it may be too late to attempt this but I figure its worth a shot.

Greetings good Gentiles of the Steppes and her Cantons. This coming   weeks end we journey to the neighboring Barony of Elfsea to celebrate a   tournament of skill and valor. TRMs Aaron and Vanessa join the populace   there to host a tournament for their new heirs.

I write this missive to   ascertain if any or all are interested in sharing the midday meal   Saturday. If those that are interested would annouce their intent perhaps we   can get a communal meal planned. I will gladly bring a couple dishes   myself.

 In Service,

 ~Alianorra