[Steppes] [Fwd: Everyone OK??]

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Apr 10 18:37:17 PDT 2008

Weighing in late here... just got power back a bit ago.

To keep it short: there was pretty major damage in our neighborhood (our
house is fine), and no power all day, but we and everyone we know in the
neighborhood are fine.

The storage unit catty-corner to the one Steppes uses at Trinity Mills
and Kelly is pretty ripped up, which prompted our call this morning. I
dont think we used the word destroyed... we just thought it might need
checking.

Duncan