[Steppes] Fwd: SALE * SALE* SALE* At Kay Fabric Center

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 09:19:15 PDT 2008

I don't know if this will go through to the list or not, but Kay's Fabric's in Richardson is having an excellent sale -- 30% off natural fibers, from bamboo to linen and beyond!

A good chance to get some reaaaallly nice stuff. If you're interested, and it doesn't come through, please contact me off list, and I'll forward it to  you directly.

Emma

Note: forwarded message attached.