[Steppes] Trying this again -- Fabric Sale at Kay's in Richardson

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 11:51:08 PDT 2008

972-234-5111              518 W Arapaho Rd Ste 113
    Richardson, TX 75080

>From Dorith, the owner:

Hi Everyone,

  I've decided that today is a good day to start a sale.......

  Starting today and going through Saturday, April 26th.....we are going to have our........

            Annual Natural Fibers Sale

  All regular priced fabrics that contain:  Cotton, Bamboo, Linen, Silk, Wool and Rayon (this one is always a controversy, but I'm sure you won't mind)...and any combination of these...will be......

                          30% OFF
  If you've been keeping your eyes on a fabric, but just couldn't make up your mind.....now is the time to take advantage of the savings...This is for in stock items only....Special Orders are not included.

  In addition......the fabrics on the bolts, in the Sale Room that are 50% OFF,  will be an additional     20% OFF.........

  Bring in a copy of this email (and yes, if the dog ate it, just mention that you received my email) and get an additional  5% OFF.

  Come in and enjoy the savings......

  Our Store Hours are:

  Monday          10:00  -  6:00
  Tuesday        10:00  -  6:00
  Wednesday   10:00  -  6:00
  Thursday       10:00  -  8:00
  Friday            10:00  -  6:00
  Saturday        10:00  -  6:00
  Sunday            CLOSED

  Extended Hours available, by appointment only,  if you are wanting to purchase fabric and are unable to make it during regular store hours.