[Steppes] SCA ToDo List

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 23 16:52:42 PDT 2008

My SCA "I have a dream" list:

-To play in a snark-free zone - this of course begins with me.
-To get Bunkie's back to archery practice.
-To find a way of giving to the SCA without feeling drained.
-To enjoy myself, working or playing, no matter whose dream I find swirling around me.
-To get a t-tunic pattern that doesn't bunch up under my arms.
-To tune my lute.
-To give up on keeping score.
-To REALLY get to know people so I can learn to love them, warts and all.
-To serve many people in our fine barony period lemonade (I have lots!)
-To add vodka and pomegranate syrup to the period lemonade (I call this "getting medieval").
-To get my last SteppesLetter out on time. - Submissions anyone???
-To be flexible and hope it rubs off on everyone.
AND last but not least - to get my car unloaded from the last event.

Now to start crossing things off! I love this quote from Shakespeare: "Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie"

See you at Warlord!
Susanna Nightegale