[Steppes] FW: [Ayreton] Proto-Incipient Baronial Election Results

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 21:43:00 PDT 2008

Many of you will remember Mstr. Philip White, who now resides in the
Middle Kingdom of the SCA.

It seems that after today Master Philip has a new office for which he
will be responsible:  Seneschal of the proto-incipient "shell" Barony of
Ayreton (comprising five of the six Chicago area groups which have
previously made up the unofficial Town of Ayreton [Chicago Illinois and
suburbs]).

I wish him every success in his efforts on behalf of that area.

Amra, former temporary resident of the Shire of Vanished Wood
(Napierville / Downers Grove, sort of)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/