[Steppes] Everyone Ok In the Northern Parts of the Barony?

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 21:04:33 PDT 2008

Lewisville got hit at about 3:30 this morning (I was up letting the dog out & back in.) with lots of lightning, some wind, then a fifteen minute wave of hail ranging from pea to quarter size, followed a few minutes later by rain. We found a few dimples in the car and truck hoods and roofs. Other then that not much damage. Only about a quarter inch in the rain gauge.
Gabriele
"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind.To trust anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will.To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed."   Bernard Edmonds